Nine Ways LCSC is Staying Affordable
- LCSC has the lowest tuition in Idaho, among public four-year institutions.
- The average in-state tuition per year is $7,326, while LCSC’s is $6,334.
- The average out-of-state tuition per year is $22,798, while LCSC’s is $18,410.
- There is no application fee for in-state or out-of-state students.
- 76% of students receive financial aid.
- $27.1 million is awarded in scholarships and aid each year.
- Waivers are available for WUE students.
- Transfer scholarships are available.
- Idaho has the sixth lowest cost of living in the United States.
- Parking permits are just $10.
- And above all, LCSC cares.
Learn more about Tuition and Aid at Lewis-Clark State College.